Save time making large quantities of masks with this 1/8" thick wood sewing pattern. You no longer have to worry about flimsy paper or cardboard patterns that you constantly have to reprint and re-cut.
- Includes 1 Main template to cut the main fabric, lining fabric, and filter pockets.
- No Seam Allowance
- Access Pattern Instructions HERE
- Printed instructions are NOT provided with orders
- 1/8" Smooth to Touch Baltic Birch with etched labeling for ease of use.
- Wood is Environmentally Certified Sustainable and Locally Acquired
- Laser Cut in Atlanta, GA
Use this pattern to create a face mask with replaceable filter. You can access the type of mask and the instructions to sew this pattern here.
*Wood grain varies