Save time making large quantities of masks with this 1/8" thick wood sewing pattern. You no longer have to worry about flimsy paper or cardboard patterns that you constantly have to reprint and re-cut.
- Includes Main Fabric and Lining/Filter template
- Includes Seam Allowance
- Access Pattern Instructions HERE
- Printed instructions are NOT provided with orders
- 1/8" Smooth to Touch Baltic Birch with etched labeling for ease of use.
- Wood is Environmentally Certified Sustainable and Locally Acquired
- Laser Cut in Atlanta, GA
Use this pattern to create a face mask with a pocket for a filter insert or a surgical mask cover. You can access the type of mask, pictures, and the instructions to sew this pattern here.
*Wood grain varies