Save time making large quantities of masks with this 1/8" thick wood sewing pattern. You no longer have to worry about flimsy paper or cardboard patterns that you constantly have to reprint and re-cut.
- Includes Main fabric and Lining fabric template.
- Includes Seam Allowance
- Access Pattern Instructions HERE
- Printed instructions are NOT provided with orders
- 1/8" Smooth to Touch Baltic Birch with etched labeling for ease of use.
- Wood is Environmentally Certified Sustainable and Locally Acquired
- Laser Cut in Atlanta, GA
Use this pattern to create a pleated face mask with a filter pocker. You can access the type of mask and the instructions to sew this pattern here.
*Wood grain varies
Template sizes are as follows:
Adult Large: Main Fabric - 26 cm x 21 cm (10.24 in x 8.27 in) & Lining - 20 cm x 15 cm (7.87 in x 5.90 in)
Adult: Main Fabric - 24 cm x 19 cm (9.45 in x 7.48 in) & Lining - 18 cm x 13 cm (7.09 in x 5.12 in)
Kids: Main Fabric - 21.5 cm x 16.5 cm (8.46 in x 6.50 in) & Lining - 15.5 cm x 10.5 cm (6.10 in x 4.13 in)